- What makes you different from the rest? Our personal touch. Our fountains
arrive dressed to every occasion and never without proper attire. Each event is
custom designed with you in mind. No two events are ever alike.
- Is the fountain available for outdoor events? Yes, only if proper tenting is
provided, which includes back and side panels. The fountain is wind sensitive and
will not function correctly otherwise. Also, please be aware of the risks and
attractions of bugs to the chocolate.
- Is it possible to have two types of chocolate flowing in the same fountain at
one time? No, unfortunately the fountain is not made with dividers to separate the
- How far in advance do I need to book my fountain? The earlier, the better
because the months of April and May tend to be popular for proms. May through
October is high wedding season. November and December are scheduled
corporate holiday galas.
- Do I need to send a deposit to book the date I request? Yes, we can't stress
how important this procedure is in order to secure your date. This is the only way
you will be guaranteed our fountain. We require a 50% non-refundable deposit,
along with our signed contract.
- Do you accept credit cards? Yes, we accept all major credit cards process via
- Can we provide our own dipping items? Yes, we charge $50 for 23" and
$75.00 for 34", with the approval of Testa Fiore. Skewers and our collection of
platters are not included.
- Do you provide table and linen for the fountain? No, this is the responsibility
of the client. Please refer to our Fountain Rental page for other requirements. We
suggest at least a 6' banquet on most occasion.
- Do you do tastings? No, we only use the finest chocolate made specifically for
our fountains. You will not be disappointed.
- What happens to my deposit if I need to postpone my event? We have a 21
day cancellation policy prior to the booked event date if the deposit is to be used
toward another date within 120 days.